Where can I locate marriage records for Washington State?

The Washington State Department of Health (DOH), Center for Health Statistics contains links for ordering:

  • Marriage Certificates (for marriages performed; not marriage licenses issued).
  • Divorce Certificates.
  • Birth Certificates.
  • Death Certificates.

The contact information for each of the above certificates is different, depending upon how old the record is.

Published 07/24/2007 11:16 AM   |    Updated 08/22/2014 10:59 AM