You can use Case Search Options on the Search Case Records page of the Washington State Courts Web site. Below are the steps to follow to access the Business Name Search function:
- Click the Case Search Options option.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the desired court level (Municipal and District Court Cases, Superior Court Cases, or Appellate Cases).
Note: Appellate Cases includes cases heard by the Washington State Supreme Court.
- Three separate sections of the search screen provide the ability to perform a:
- Name Search.
- Case Number Search.
- Business Name Search.
- Scroll down to the Business Name Search section and select the desired Court Name, Case Type, and Year Filed. Type the Business Name you are searching for in the Business Name. Enter the CAPTCHA security characters, and click Submit.
In addition, many courts have a public-access computer that you can use to search for records. See the Court Directory for locations and contact information for courts in Washington State.
Published 10/13/2004 03:37 PM | Updated 07/30/2014 09:47 AM