Yes. There are several glossaries on the Washington Courts Web site:
1. The Resources, Publications, and Reports/A Guide to Terms Used in Washington State Courts/Glossary of Terms.
2. The Caseload/Supreme Court/Annual/Glossary/Supreme Court Glossary.
3. The Caseload/Court of Appeals/Annual/Glossary/Court of Appeals Glossary.
4. The Caseload/Superior Court/Monthly/Glossary/Superior Court Glossary.
5. The Caseload/Courts of Limited Jurisdiction/Monthly/Glossary/Courts of Limited Jurisdiction Glossary.
There is also a Glossary on the Washington LawHelp Web site.
Published 08/25/2005 09:21 AM | Updated 08/12/2014 03:57 PM