Can I do an online divorce in Lincoln County?


No.  For specific information about filing for dissolution in Lincoln County, you should contact the Lincoln County Clerk's office.


Self-help resources pertaining to divorce (dissolution), domestic violence, and forms are available from the Washington State Courts Web site as follows:


  • From the Court Forms page, click any of the forms listed under the heading "Ending the Marriage", such as Divorce (Dissolution), to display a selection of divorce-related forms in the chronological order they are needed, and many additional self-help resources.
  • The Domestic Violence link from the Washington Courts home page includes domestic violence-related forms and additional resources.

If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 4   |    Published 04/22/2003 12:49 PM   |    Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM