Can I file a small claim in another state?

For procedures on filing a small claim in a state other than Washington State, it would be best to check with a court in that state, preferably in the county where the claim would be filed.  The National Center for State Courts provides a list of Web sites for courts in all 50 states.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 90   |    Published 06/19/2003 04:16 PM   |    Updated 02/15/2019 12:06 PM