How do I amend a divorce decree?


The Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is responsible for providing administrative support to courts throughout the state of Washington, including support for the Washington Courts Web site ( The AOC staff are not allowed to provide legal advice; however, following are some resources you may find helpful.

If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1197   |    Published 06/14/2005 07:56 AM   |    Updated 08/13/2018 11:01 AM