How does a couple stop their dissolution once the initial papers have been filed?

The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) provides administrative support to courts throughout the State of Washington, including responsibility for the Washington State Courts website located at


The AOC is unable to provide legal advice and recommends you contact the superior court where the dissolution papers were filed.  The Court Directory can help you find contact information for courts in Washington State.


Additionally, links to free or low-cost legal services are available on the Washington State Court Forms page (on the right side of the page).


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1107   |    Published 03/04/2005 11:30 AM   |    Updated 01/02/2008 10:19 AM