How do I find out if a person has a will?


If you know the person's name, you can use the Name Search on the Search Case Records page of the Washington Courts Web site.  For this search to be successful, a probate, estate, will, or non-probate notice of creditor case associated with the person's name must have been filed in a Washington State Superior Court.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1066   |    Published 12/29/2004 01:26 PM   |    Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM