How do I get a name removed from my house deed?  The house was given to me in the final divorce decree.


The Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is responsible for providing administrative support to courts throughout the State of Washington.  While the AOC is unable to dispense legal advice, it can refer you to other resources that may be of assistance.  Below are some suggested resources:


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1048   |    Published 11/30/2004 09:20 AM   |    Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM