What notification services are available from the Washington Courts Web site and how do I sign up?
From the top right area of the Washington Courts home page, you may currently register for the Notification Services listed below by clicking on the Get Email Updates link.
- Opinions: Filed by the Washington State Supreme Court and Washington State Court of Appeals.
- Caseload Reports: Superior and Courts of Limited Jurisdiction Statistical Publications.
- Court Forms: Washington Court Form Revisions and Additions.
- Court Rules: Court Rules proposed for public comment.
- Guardian Program: Guardian Program Rules proposed for public comment.
- JIS System Notices: Notices regarding JIS System.
- Pattern Jury Instructions Revisions/Additions: Revisions and/or additions made to Pattern Jury Instructions.
- Plain Language Forms: Plain Language Forms posted for public comment.
- Press Releases: Sign up to be notified of Press Releases related to Washington courts.
- Weekly Digest: A weekly collection of notifications.
If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts. You will receive a response by e-mail.
RN ID 1007 | Published 10/18/2004 02:55 PM | Updated 02/15/2019 12:06 PM