What notification services are available from the Washington Courts Web site and how do I sign up?
- Opinions: Filed by the Washington State Supreme Court and Washington State Court of Appeals.
- Caseload Reports: Superior and Courts of Limited Jurisdiction Statistical Publications.
- Court Forms: Washington Court Form Revisions and Additions.
- Court Rules: Court Rules proposed for public comment.
- Guardian Program: Guardian Program Rules proposed for public comment.
- JIS System Notices: Notices regarding JIS System.
- Pattern Jury Instructions Revisions/Additions: Revisions and/or additions made to Pattern Jury Instructions.
- Plain Language Forms: Plain Language Forms posted for public comment.
- Press Releases: Sign up to be notified of Press Releases related to Washington courts.
- Weekly Digest: A weekly collection of notifications.
If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts. You will receive a response by e-mail.
RN ID 1007 | Published 10/18/2004 02:55 PM | Updated 02/15/2019 12:06 PM