How do I get my juvenile records sealed or destroyed?


Forms to request sealing of juvenile records are located on the Washington Courts Web site Court Forms/Court Forms: Juvenile Court Records page.  This page also contains links to other Juvenile Court Forms and Self Help resources.


Completed forms must be submitted to the court holding the juvenile record(s).  Contact information for all the courts in Washington State is located on the Washington Courts Web site Court Directory page. 


Further information on laws relating to juvenile records is located on the Washington State Legislature Web site RCW 13.50.050 page. 


A Guide on When and How to Challenge, Seal, Vacate or Expunge records is located on the Criminal History and Criminal Records page of the Washington Courts Web site.

Information about criminal record history maintained by the Washington State Patrol (WSP) is located on the WSP Web site Criminal History Records page or by calling (360) 705-5100.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1008   |    Published 10/18/2004 04:10 PM   |    Updated 09/14/2011 01:52 PM