How do I contact the Washington Courts?

You may contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) (Washington Courts) from the eService Center link on any page of the Washington Courts Web site. 


From the eService Center, you can search the Washington Courts Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered.  If you do not find your answer, use the "Click Here to Send a Question to Support" link to send an e-mail to the Washington Courts.  You can usually expect a reply within one business day.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please use the "Click Here to Send a Question to Support" link at the eService Center.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1016