How do I find an attorney?
Besides your local telephone directory, below are links to various online Web sites that displayed from an Internet search for "Washington State attorney search":
- King County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service:
- Online Information Form: https://www.kcba.org/scriptcontent/KCBA/LRS/lrspub2.cfm.
- E-Mail Address: LRS@KCBA.org.
- Phone (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.): (206) 267-7010.
- Washington State Bar Association Lawyer Directory:
http://pro.wsba.org/ (Click Lawyer Directory.)
- WSBA Service Center: 800-945-WSBA or 206-443-WSBA.
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com.
- Lawyers.com (Find an attorney or law firm by city, state, county, or country):
- StateLawyers.com (Select a state and area of practice):
- Attorneywashington.net (Sponsored listings for attorney washington):
- LegalMatch (Describe your case and location. This information is sent to subscribing attorneys; an attorney sends you a message if he/she wishes to take your case):
- Local.com (search for type of legal service for any U.S. location):
- Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library, University of Washington School of Law
(Sources of Free Legal Information on Washington State Law):
See also other answers in this site's eService Center:
- Getting help with legal advice or research.
- Legal services for low-income families.
- Locating help for being abused.
- Office of Civil Legal Aid (OCLA) - definition, duties, FAQs.
If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts. You will receive a response by e-mail.
RN ID 1818 | Published 07/23/2007 04:59 PM | Updated 08/22/2014 08:43 AM