There is a warrant for my arrest. How should I respond?

If you have an outstanding arrest warrant from a Washington State court, you may contact the court that issued the warrant for that court's procedures.


Contact information and maps for all the courts in Washington State are located on the Court Directory  page of the Washington Courts Web site.


If you have an arrest warrant from another state, contact the court in the state that issued the warrant, for that court's procedures. You may be able to find contact information for that court from the Court Web Sites page of the National Center for State Courts Web site.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1663   |    Published 10/17/2006 10:55 AM   |    Updated 09/14/2011 02:33 PM