If a person is already in jail, how can he or she notify a court where he or she has a scheduled court date that he or she will not be able to appear?


The court where the court date is scheduled should be contacted.

Contact information for all the courts in Washington State is located on the Washington Courts Web site Court Directory page.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1707   |    Published 02/08/2007 07:37 AM   |    Updated 09/14/2011 02:30 PM