Where can I report a crime?


To report a crime, contact your local county sheriff or city police department.

Local Law Enforcement Links:



State and Federal Law Enforcement Links:



See also:  Answer ID 1568 - Locating help for being abused


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1986   |    Published 03/26/2008 04:57 PM   |    Updated 03/14/2017 09:10 AM