How do I find a guardian?


There is a Search function to find a Certified Professional Guardian (CPG) in Washington State located on the Certified Professional Guardian Program page of the Washington State Courts Web site.


Additional resources are also available from this page.


If you are looking for a Guardian ad litem instead, please see Answer ID 133: Difference between Guardian ad litem (GAL) and Certified Professional Guardian (CPG).


See also:


Answer ID 2069: Office of Public Guardianship - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

Questions and Answers on Guardianship from


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1862   |    Published 08/20/2007 04:26 PM   |    Updated 02/15/2019 12:06 PM