How do I become an education provider for the Washington State Certified Professional Guardian (CPG) program?


For information about becoming an education provider for the CPG program, please see the Instructions for Providers of Continuing Education page, which is a link from the main Certified Professional Guardian Program page of the Washington Courts Web site.


See also:


RN ID 2069: Office of Public Guardianship - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

Questions and Answers on Guardianship from


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 1861   |    Published 08/20/2007 04:08 PM   |    Updated 08/15/2016 04:09 PM