How do I change my attorney address at the court?

If you are an attorney and have relocated, please login to update your account on the Update Contact Information under Manage Your Membership page of the Washington State Bar Association's (WSBA) Web page. This will update your address in the Judicial Information System (JIS).


The WSBA uploads attorney information into the JIS System weekly on Friday nights.


See also - Answer: Attorney Information Available in JIS


RNI D 1562   |    Published 04/27/2006 10:51 AM   |    Updated 09/25/2013 01:58 PM