There is an active warrant for my arrest and I have already paid the fine. How do I take care of this?

You should call the court that issued the warrant. An online directory of all courts in Washington State is available by county and by city.

For hearings scheduled in courts of limited jurisdiction only (district and municipal courts), you can also check to see if you have a hearing scheduled from the Find My Court Date Searches section of the Search Case Records page of the Washington Courts Web site.

For the special program Cowlitz County District Court has implemented for clearing outstanding misdemeanor warrants, please see Answer: Clearing my outstanding misdemeanor warrant in Cowlitz County.

RN id: 16