How do I find out when my hearing is scheduled in a district or municipal court?
For cases scheduled in a district or municipal court in Washington State, you can find your court date from the Find My Court Date Searches section of the Search Case Records by Name, Number & Date page of the Washington Courts Web site and follow these steps:
- On the Disclaimer page, read the information and click Accept to be directed to the Find My Court Date Searches page.
- Select the Court Name where your hearing is scheduled.
- Enter your First Name as it appears on your court papers.
- Enter your Last Name as it appears on your court papers.
- Check the 'I'm not a robot' - Enter the verification code that appears on screen.
- Click Verify.
- Click Search
The calendar information will appear on screen if there is a hearing scheduled.
The calendar information (hearing schedules) information is updated daily.
If you are unable to find your court date from this search, if your court date is in a superior or juvenile court, or if you want to request a change in your court date, you may call the court where your hearing is scheduled. A court directory is available online by county and by city for superior, juvenile, family, district, and municipal courts. The Washington Court Directory contains phone numbers, addresses, and driving directions for all courts in Washington State.
For superior court cases, the Case Search Options page of the Washington Courts Web site enables you to search for docket information by county, case type, year filed, and last name.
In addition, many courts in Washington State have their own Web sites on which some of the courts post their current court calendars. You may find your court listed in one of the links below:
RN id: 1