How do I file a complaint against a judge or commissioner?

Forms to file a complaint against a judicial officer (e.g., a judge, commissioner, or magistrate) are located on the Filing a Complaint page of the Washington State Commission on Judicial Conduct Website.

Washington's Judicial Conduct Commission was created when voters passed the amendment to Article IV, Section 31 of the Washington State Constitution in November 1980.  The enabling legislation was effective May 18, 1981, and is now codified as RCW 2.64.

The Commission works to protect the integrity of the judicial process and promote public confidence in the courts.

RN id: 995