Where can I find information about Parenting Plans and the Parenting Act?

On the Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site, under the heading Parenting Plan/Residential Schedule, click any form listed (such as Modification of Plan/Residential Schedule) to display a page containing related Parenting Plan forms and several links to additional legal resources.

The Dissolution of Marriage pamphlet of the Washington State Bar Association Web site contains information about the Parenting Act of 1987.

RN id: 1002