How do I contact the Washington Courts?

You may contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) (Washington Courts) from the FAQ's & eService Center link on any page of the Washington Courts Web site. 

From the eService Center, you can search the Washington Courts Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered.  

If you do not find your answer, use the 'Click Here to Send a Question to Support' found at the eService Center & Washington Courts FAQs (as shown below) to send an e-mail to the Washington Courts Customer Services. You can expect a reply to your question within one business day. 

RN id: 1016