How do I find out if a person has a will?

If you know the person's name, you can use the Name Search on the Search Case Records page of the Washington Courts Web site. 

For this search to be successful, a probate, estate, will, or non-probate notice of creditor case associated with the person's name must have been filed in a Washington State Superior Court.

RN id: 1066