What reports can I get from JIS-Link?  What are my options?

No reports are available in JIS-Link.  You must have either a name or case number to obtain information on a specific case or person.

You may submit a request for specific information or reports using the Request for Information Form located on the Data Dissemination page of the Washington State Courts Web site.  Please review the Information and Policies  before submitting your request.

RN id: 1164