How do I find a name, case number, or state law?
Please see the Search Case Records page of the Washington Courts Web site to:
- Find your court date.
- To find a Washington State court case by case number or by case participant name.
- To search for a person's name across court levels.
- View cases associated with your attorney Bar Number.
Please use: https://odysseyportal.courts.wa.gov/odyportal when doing searches for the following superior courts:
Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, Kitsap, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Lincoln, Mason, Okanogan, Pacific, Pend Oreille, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Spokane, Steven, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Walla Walla, Whatcom, Whitman and Yakima.
For King County Superior Court cases, older case data is available in the Search Case Records option above, but the most up to date information will be located in their new online tool at https://dja-prd-ecexap1.kingcounty.gov?q=Home
Please see the home page of the Washington State Legislature's Web site if you are looking for:
- A Washington State law (Revised Code of Washington, or RCW) or Agency Rule.
- Legislative bill information.
- Your legislative district.
- Your legislator.
- Legislative Committees or Agencies.
See also eService Answers:
RN id: 1265