If a person is already in jail, how can he or she notify a court where he or she has a scheduled court date that he or she will not be able to appear?

The court where the court date is scheduled should be contacted.

Contact information and maps for all the courts in Washington State is located on the Inside Courts Web site Washington State Court Directories page.

RN id: 1707"